Track List
01. Unexpected Love
02. Everything I Do, I Do It For You
03. Sometimes Love Just Ain’t Enough
04. When You Say Nothing At All
05. Anything For You
06. How Could An Angel Break My Heart
07. The One That Got Away
08. Titanium
09. Do You Know Where You’re Going To
10. Makita Kang Muli
11. Titanium (Brian Cua Club Mix Full)
12. Titanium (Brian Cua Club Mix Edit)
13. Yakap
01. Unexpected Love
02. Everything I Do, I Do It For You
03. Sometimes Love Just Ain’t Enough
04. When You Say Nothing At All
05. Anything For You
06. How Could An Angel Break My Heart
07. The One That Got Away
08. Titanium
09. Do You Know Where You’re Going To
10. Makita Kang Muli
11. Titanium (Brian Cua Club Mix Full)
12. Titanium (Brian Cua Club Mix Edit)
13. Yakap
Download: Charice – Charice (Chapter 10) (Album).zip
No comments:
Post a Comment