Track List
01. Don’t Say a Word
02. My Blood
03. Anything Could Happen
04. Only You
05. Halcyon
06. Figure 8
07. Joy
08. Hanging On
09. Explosions
10. I Know You Care
11. Atlantis
12. Dead In the Water
13. Lights
14. I Need Your Love (ft Calvin Harris)
15. Ritual
16. In My City
17. Without Your Love
18. Hanging On (ft Tinie Tempah)
19. Burn
20. Goodness Gracious
21. You My Everything
22. Hearts Without Chains
23. Stay Awake (ft Madeon)
24. Under Control
25. Flashlight (ft DJ Fresh)
26. How Long Will I Love You
27. Tessellate
28. Midas Touch
01. Don’t Say a Word
02. My Blood
03. Anything Could Happen
04. Only You
05. Halcyon
06. Figure 8
07. Joy
08. Hanging On
09. Explosions
10. I Know You Care
11. Atlantis
12. Dead In the Water
13. Lights
14. I Need Your Love (ft Calvin Harris)
15. Ritual
16. In My City
17. Without Your Love
18. Hanging On (ft Tinie Tempah)
19. Burn
20. Goodness Gracious
21. You My Everything
22. Hearts Without Chains
23. Stay Awake (ft Madeon)
24. Under Control
25. Flashlight (ft DJ Fresh)
26. How Long Will I Love You
27. Tessellate
28. Midas Touch
Download: Ellie Goulding – Halcyon Days (Deluxe Edition) (Album).zip
No comments:
Post a Comment